Friday, September 08, 2006

Incredible apologies...

Hey y'all. I'm sorry.

Why am I sorry? Yesterday, in a fit of pouting, I erased my "September Days" blog post because it was riddled with historic AND scientific inaccuracies. You all knew I was a whiner, now you can add pouter to the list. "Pout-o-whine" is a pretty complicated nickname but I hope I'll get used to it. I just hope you will one day forgive me for saying that 12 is not below freezing...

In other news, tonight is the first night of the fall Ulitmate league. I am nervous for the first time in a long time about league.

Why am I nervous? I am co-captaining with Mr. Rob Whitton on Team Incredibles! I hope everyone gets along. I hope everyone is laid-back and nice. And I hope no one gets mad when I throw a terrible chopping outside-in forehand into the wind, or when Kyle throws too long out of the endzone to a wide open player. But how can they be mad when we will be wearing face masks and dressed in red?

Don't you think Kyle looks just like the little boy?

2 comments:

Taryn said...

That's a great idea for a team theme. I hope it's a fun team. Remember you can always make it more fun with vodka oranges and a "spirit cooler."

Anonymous said...

Just checking in to see how you both are doing...heard there was an earthquake this morning.